"T A L L I N N" Tallinn by sihi
Tallinn Travel Guide: 1,894 reviews and 5,387 photos
Tallinn's old town is one of the most interesting and unusual medieval cities of Europe and the most beautiful in North Europe.
PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Tallinn is a capital of Republic of Estonia. It is the city where government, major offices of companies and banks are concentrated. Tallinn, the city with population about 450 000 inhabitans is fastly developing centre of the country. Tallinn becomes as first centre of whole region of Baltic states. For example many international companies moved here from Helsinki or
Tallinn is the main attraction of Estonia.
Tallinn's old town the most beautiful one in the North-Europe and may-be
one of the most unusual of Europe. For the first time Tallinn was mentioned in 1154. In it's history it had different names-Lindanise, Kolyvan, Revel and Tallinn. The name of Tallinn goes from the words "Taani linn"- "Danish
Architecture looks simple but unique and unusual. A walk through Tallinn?s
Old Town brings a heightened understanding of the rich history of the town.
Where to go after Tallinn? Welcome to see page of Ida-Virumaa
If you (being in Estonia) want to do some extreme sports like mountain skiing, snowboarding or another activity (in... more travel advice
Probably visiting major tourist destination in Estonia (Tallinn) you want to visit also other places in Estonia. Decide... more travel advice
sihi's Related Pages
Tallinn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A medieval marvel"
- "Shades of Grey"
- "Tallinn - A Great Mixture of the Old and the New"
- "Tallinn - medieval spirit city"
- "In the bleak midwinter ..."
- "Towers and tiles and spires and cobbles."
- "TALLINN ESTONIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tallinn
- Hotels in Tallinn
- Transportation in Tallinn
- Nightlife in Tallinn
- Restaurants in Tallinn
- Shopping in Tallinn
- Warnings and Dangers in Tallinn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tallinn
- 23 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 70 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Tallinn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tallinn
- Posted in Travel Europe Forum "Re: Need travel itinerary..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mountain ski in best slopes in Estonia"
- Wrote a Review Mountain ski in best slopes in Estonia in Tallinn Sports & Outdoors
- Commented on one of Raimix's Tallinn travel pages
- updated a Tallinn Travel Page "T A L L I N N"
Photos in TallinnSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 63 reviews, 97 photos
- Johvi Intro, 57 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos
- Ida-Virumaa Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Baranavichy Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Narva Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Chelmno Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Szczecin Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos