"TOILA resort - Ontika - Valaste" Toila by sihi
Toila Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 20 photos
Toila is premiere searesort in Estonia.
It is village with about 1000 inhabitans, located in North East Estonia on the cost of Baltic Sea.
Village is situated in 10 km from Tallinn-St. Petersburg motorway and 15 km from town of Johvi.
In 1241 was firstly mentioned in documents. In Soviet times Toila was known as resort of miners. Sanatorium was built for miners, today sanatorium became famous spa hotel.
Nearby locate extremely beautiful Valaste/Ontika waterfall and limestone shore.
- Pros:Nature, beach, park, resort, spas, waterfall
Three fishes is another legendary place of Toila park. It is an fountain. The water runs in to the huge plate from... more travel advice
sihi's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Toila
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Toila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toila
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Getting from Krakow to Prague"
- Wrote a Review Amazing views from high limestone shore in Toila Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Amazing views from high limestone shore"
- updated a Toila Travel Page "TOILA resort - Ontika - Valaste"
- Commented on one of TheaIren's Toila travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 63 reviews, 97 photos
- Johvi Intro, 57 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos
- Ida-Virumaa Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Baranavichy Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Narva Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Chelmno Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Szczecin Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos