"TOILA resort - Ontika - Valaste" Toila by sihi
Toila Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 18 photos
Toila is premiere searesort in Estonia.
It is village with about 1000 inhabitans, located in North East Estonia on the cost of Baltic Sea.
Village is situated in 10 km from Tallinn-St. Petersburg motorway and 15 km from town of Johvi.
In 1241 was firstly mentioned in documents. In Soviet times Toila was known as resort of miners. Sanatorium was built for miners, today sanatorium became famous spa hotel.
Nearby locate extremely beautiful Valaste/Ontika waterfall and limestone shore.
- Pros:Nature, beach, park, resort, spas, waterfall
Nõiametsa pavilion locates in Toila park on high limestone shore. Great view to the sea and shore opens from this... more travel advice
Toila harbour tavern (Toila Sadama Kõrts) is a eating place on Toila beach, located close to harbour. It is simple place... more travel advice
sihi's Related Pages
Toila Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Toila
- 13 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Toila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toila
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 63 reviews, 97 photos
- Johvi Intro, 57 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos
- Ida-Virumaa Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Baranavichy Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Narva Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Chelmno Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Szczecin Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos