"Welcome!***Tere tulemast!***Wilcommen!***Witam!" sihi's Profile
Half of August 2014 we spend in Belarus. 3 last days of July we spent in nice Lithuanian resort Druskininkai. July spent mostly (between 24h work days) in amazing Estonian sea resorts Narva-Joesuu and Toila. Weather is/was warm 30 degrees. For one day visited Riga. :)
March 2012 we were in Baranovichy, Belarus.
- Narva-Joesuu resort and Narva (beautiful beach, visited Narva castle, good experience in restaurant and tavern)
- Swizerland: Zurich and some towns (enjoyed nice nature, towns, good food);
summer daytrips in Estonia (Narva-Joesuu, lake Peipsi,)
End of september
- Helsinki, Finland (good food experience in buffet, visited National museum)
23, 24, 25 september 2011 we had excellent trip to Latvia. We visited Valmiera, Cesis, Lizums, Cesvaine and Gulbene.
What happened in year 2010?
February - march 2010 I visited Belarus - Baranovichy (2 weeks) and Brest (1,5 days) and we did trip to Poland - Biala Podlaska ( 1 day), Terespol.
In June I have married:) Next I finnished my studies of specialisation.
5-13 August 2010 trip to Belarus - Baranovichy, Bartniki village.
In summer we had rest in Estonia - Sillamae town, relaxing in Toila sea-resort.
30 August - 5 September 2010 I spent in Warmia-Mazury region, POLAND. Visited beautiful places like Olsztyn, Malbork, Gietrzwald,...
In October we had small VT-Meeting in Johvi, Estonia. We meet with Jonathanbarker. This day was extremely snowy. We walked fast in Johvi, visited Toila resort and Puhaoru village.
My newest pages:
Olsztyn (POL) - under construction now
Biala Podlaska (POL)
I live in Estonia, in nice town of Johvi. In January 2007 i finished Tartu healthcare High school - nursing, and now I work and live in Tartu (at the time of work). I work in Tartu ambulance, I am emergency nurse - job I always dreamt about.
My hobby is tourism and I like travel very much. I can say I travelled much, ... i travel so much as possible:) , although I visited not too much countries, but I have seen many different and interesting places. Now we travel with family - with wife and child.
..so if anybody want to send me a letter or postcard I give you adress and am very thankful:
One of my interests is art. I like different kinds of it, is that old art, modern, or some another...
I have also some my paintings and I put one of them to the page...
What about music? So I listen different kinds of it. But I really love renessaince and baroque music. I also like hard core style with positive song.
This city is TOP 10 cities of the world and is in the first list of UNESCO heritage.
Krakow has unusual magic atmospheare.
KRAKOW % s*
considered the most beautiful city in Europe
Click here: Sihi' s Krakow page
Matcrazy1's Krakow page (monster page*)
This picture is from my bicykle trip. On the pic we are in Ontika, very beautiful place in Ida-Virumaa county , Estonia. This place is known of his wonderful waterfall. On the background you can see a hostel of Ontika.
At that time, when we were there we saw near waterfall more than 10 travelers by motorcykles from Germany.
I work in ambulance service. I am emergency medicine and intensive care nurse-specialist. I work as ambulance team leader and reanimobile nurse.
I love my job:)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 488 Reviews
- 740 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 47 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
- Posted in Travel Poznan Forum "Re: Trains from Poznan to Torun"
- Commented on sihi's profile page
- Wrote a Review Noorus in Narva-Joesuu Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Amazing views from high limestone shore"
- updated a Druskininkai Travel Page "Druskininkai"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome!***Tere tulemast!***Wilcommen!***Witam!"
- sihi and JimKnopf are now friends.
- Commented on the Estonia travel guide
- Uploaded a Video to Ida-Virumaa
VideosSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 63 reviews, 97 photos
- Johvi Intro, 57 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos
- Ida-Virumaa Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Baranavichy Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Narva Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Chelmno Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Szczecin Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos