"Welcome!***Tere tulemast!***Wilcommen!***Witam!" sihi's Profile

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

OK, About 3 weeks in October-November 2013 we spent in Baranovichy (Belarus). Looks city centre is rapidly restored. We visited also town of Niasvizh - palace of it is a historical pearl of Belarus.
In summer 2013 I visited some "mountains" (terricons) in North-Eastern Estonia.

2012

March 2012 we were in Baranovichy, Belarus.

In June
we visited
- Narva-Joesuu resort and Narva (beautiful beach, visited Narva castle, good experience in restaurant and tavern)
- Swizerland: Zurich and some towns (enjoyed nice nature, towns, good food);
summer daytrips in Estonia (Narva-Joesuu, lake Peipsi,)
End of september
- Helsinki, Finland (good food experience in buffet, visited National museum)

___________________________
23, 24, 25 september 2011 we had excellent trip to Latvia. We visited Valmiera, Cesis, Lizums, Cesvaine and Gulbene.

What happened in year 2010?

February - march 2010 I visited Belarus - Baranovichy (2 weeks) and Brest (1,5 days) and we did trip to Poland - Biala Podlaska ( 1 day), Terespol.

In June I have married:) Next I finnished my studies of specialisation.

5-13 August 2010 trip to Belarus - Baranovichy, Bartniki village.

In summer we had rest in Estonia - Sillamae town, relaxing in Toila sea-resort.

30 August - 5 September 2010 I spent in Warmia-Mazury region, POLAND. Visited beautiful places like Olsztyn, Malbork, Gietrzwald,...

In October we had small VT-Meeting in Johvi, Estonia. We meet with Jonathanbarker. This day was extremely snowy. We walked fast in Johvi, visited Toila resort and Puhaoru village.

My newest pages

Baranovichy (BLR)
Toila (EST)
Zürich(SWI)
About me:

I live in Estonia, in nice town of Johvi. In January 2007 i finished Tartu healthcare High school - nursing, and now I work and live in Tartu (at the time of work). I work in Tartu ambulance, I am emergency nurse - job I always dreamt about.

My hobby is tourism and I like travel very much. I can say I travelled much, ... i travel so much as possible:) , although I visited not too much countries, but I have seen many different and interesting places. Now we travel with family - with wife and child.

..so if anybody want to send me a letter or postcard I give you adress and am very thankful:
Jevgeni Popakul
Sihi 7
Johvi
ESTONIA

-------------------------------------------------

Art...

One of my interests is art. I like different kinds of it, is that old art, modern, or some another...
I have also some my paintings and I put one of them to the page...

What about music? So I listen different kinds of it. But I really love renessaince and baroque music. I also like hard core style with positive song.

The most beautiful royal city in Europe...

___________________________________________________
This city is TOP 10 cities of the world and is in the first list of UNESCO heritage.
Krakow has unusual magic atmospheare.
KRAKOW % s*
considered the most beautiful city in Europe

Click here: Sihi' s Krakow page
Matcrazy1's Krakow page (monster page*)

On the old picture ... summer 2003

This picture is from my bicykle trip. On the pic we are in Ontika, very beautiful place in Ida-Virumaa county , Estonia. This place is known of his wonderful waterfall. On the background you can see a hostel of Ontika.
At that time, when we were there we saw near waterfall more than 10 travelers by motorcykles from Germany.

Spring 2004

A_m_b_u_l_a_n_c_e

I work in ambulance service. I am emergency medicine and intensive care nurse-specialist. I work as ambulance team leader and reanimobile nurse.
I love my job:)

• Intro Updated Dec 23, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
sihi's Profile Photo

sihi

“..:love never dies::.. .”

Real Name