"Historical Melaka" Melaka by Nit_4
Melaka Travel Guide: 1,691 reviews and 4,378 photos
One of the most historical towns in Malaysia. A bustling port first invaded by the Portuguese , then the Dutch and last but not least, the English. Nowadays, its a bustling quaint town for great weekend aways or a family holiday , just a short hop from Kuala Lumpur.
Just 15 minutes outsde the town centre, the kids can enjoy a visit to the croc farm. Spanning over a few acres, the farm... more travel advice
Nit_4's Related Pages
Melaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Yeow Kwee (Glutton) in Melaka"
- "Melaka - The Historical City of Malaysia"
- "Historical Town of Melaka (Malacca)"
- "malacca, a smal historical city"
- "My Melaka"
- "More than a Historical Town - Home to Baba Nyonya"
- "Melaka - Malaysia's historical centre"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melaka
- Hotels in Melaka
- Transportation in Melaka
- Nightlife in Melaka
- Restaurants in Melaka
- Shopping in Melaka
- Warnings and Dangers in Melaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melaka
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Melaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melaka
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greater Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake District National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Florida Intro, 3 photos
- Wales Intro, 3 photos