"Pulau Labuan, Malaysia" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Labuan by Nit_4
Pulau Labuan Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 128 photos
Once called the 'Jewel of the Orient'- a tiny island just off Sabah, East Malaysia. The island boasts plentiful duty-free goods as well as fresh seafood! Snorkelling and deep-sea diving a major attraction as there are a few sunken ships in the area. The island itself is pretty small so, a day trip from Kota Kinabalu Sabah would be sufficient!
Nit_4's Related Pages
Pulau Labuan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Labuan (Spirited Away)"
- "Pulau Labuan, Malaysia"
- "Labuan Island, jewel in Brunei Bay"
- "Island of Pulau Labuan"
- "Pulau Labuan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Labuan
- Hotels in Pulau Labuan
- Transportation in Pulau Labuan
- Nightlife in Pulau Labuan
- Restaurants in Pulau Labuan
- Shopping in Pulau Labuan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Labuan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Labuan
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pulau Labuan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Labuan
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greater Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake District National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Florida Intro, 3 photos
- Wales Intro, 3 photos