"Up on Mt. Hood." Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Hood by cassiusatl
Mount Hood Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 184 photos
Ok, ok, I only walked a few hundred yards to get this snapshot, but it sure was a long way down. The ski season hadn't really taken off yet, so the crowds was really light and that always makes the scenery more fun! I sneaked up here while working at Bear Springs near the Bennett pass. I kept seeing this dang mountain every day, so I decided to go check it out finally.
- Pros:Lots of snow, looked like fun to ski!
- Cons:Dormant volcano...always a problem.
- In a nutshell:Not enough time for a day of fun.
You might want to check with a park ranger before you go tromping about the park. I've heard of avalanches being a... more travel advice
cassiusatl's Related Pages
Mount Hood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oregons Tallest mountain"
- "Top of Oregon"
- "Oregon's Private Playground: Mount Hood"
- "Spectacular Backdrop to Portland"
- "Up on Mt. Hood."
- "Amazing Scenery!"
- "Another Whopping Great Mtn in the Pacific Nor'west"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Hood
- Hotels in Mount Hood
- Transportation in Mount Hood
- Nightlife in Mount Hood
- Restaurants in Mount Hood
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Hood
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mount Hood
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mount Hood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Hood
Photos in Mount HoodSee All Photos (3)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Hood Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- John Day Fossil Beds National Monument Intro, 2 photos
- Prineville Intro, 2 photos
- Siskiyou Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.