"Sweet Home... Latvia" Top 5 Page for this destination Latvia by Lilasel

Latvia Travel Guide: 3,227 reviews and 8,089 photos

Latvia always was the most visited and famous country from the Baltic Republics. Impressive architectural monuments of Old Riga and tender water with soft sand beaches of Jurmala...

Latvia is full of treasures: small picturesque medieval towns, country castles, museums and folk parks, ruined fortresses and, occasionally, grand palaces.

Every Latvian Castle has his own guardian angel :-)

• In a nutshell:WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY!!!
  • Last visit to Latvia: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Nov 9, 2005

• MITNIC's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Very interesting page my friend, I thing time came to pay a visit to your beautiful country :-)

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2008 at 7:08 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Daudz laimes dzimsanas diena•:*¨`*:•♫♫

• vj_nija's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2007 at 5:46 AM

Your page is GREAT! It is really helpfull to plan our journey to Latvia in the end of May. Thank you:)

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2006 at 10:32 AM

Beautiful page about Latvia. Nice country:)

• hindu1936's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2006 at 10:02 PM

super pages on Latvia. sounds almost like a fairy-tale country with its beauty, calm, and uncrowded condition. We look forward to seeing it.

• dfactor's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2006 at 3:51 AM

The DJ at the local radio station were talking abt Latvia. B4, I don't even know there is such country in Europe!

• luigi_pl's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2006 at 7:51 AM

gorgeus photos! you must really love lativa. i hope i visit your country this or next year. cheers!

• bobsreturn2004's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2006 at 4:33 PM

wow, your country looks so great.Its tempting to visit there in May.Is Riga as good as Talinn?

• Propermark's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2006 at 3:02 AM

It's been really pleasant reading your pages about Latvia! I was in Riga last august but next time I visit I won't miss Sigulda where my friend lives:)))

• Grazina's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2005 at 3:53 PM

Labas Elena, just downing a little research on your country before I come and see for myself...hoping to be there in Sept of 2006. See 2 or 3 day a good amount of time to just see the high lights of your town Riga?

Lilasel Used To Live Here!

Lilasel

“I am one of those who never knows the direction of my journey until I have almost arrived...”

Badges & Stats in Latvia