Greece Nightlife Tips by Lilasel Top 5 Page for this destination

Greece Nightlife: 107 reviews and 76 photos

Vassilis in Nikea (Athens) - Greece

Vassilis in Nikea (Athens)

Vassilis Papakonstantinou

Vassilis Papakonstantinou is very famous greek singer loved by all generations (I saw people of different ages at his concert!). He is a real greek rock star and has a particular energy!
Vassilis is a favourite singer of Andreas (AndyRG) who actually invited me at his concert. Thank You Andriko!

• Updated Apr 4, 2011
the concert of Sarah in Athens - Greece

the concert of Sarah in Athens

Sarah Brightman

"Burning sands, winds of desire
Mirrored oasis reflect a burning fire
Within my heart, unwatered, feeding the flame
Welcoming you to my Harem..."

Panos Katsimihas - Greece
Panos Katsimihas

I don't know much about this singer but I've heard his songs during the concert in Nea Halkidona. I forgot the time...

Alkistis Protopsalti - Greece
Alkistis Protopsalti

Alkistis Protopsalti is one of the most important artists in Greece. I love her voice and I had a chance to see her in Heraklion (Crete) on august,2003 for the great celebration of "One year before the Olympic Games". Her performance was wonderful and I still listen to my favourite song of her: "Trava Skandali"

Website: http://www.alkistisprotopsalti.com/

Eli Paspala - Greece

Eli Paspala

Eli Paspala

Elly Paspala (her Romanized name - also known as "Elli" or "Eli") is a Greek singer who sits firmly between the genres of pop and jazz.
I saw her during free concert not far from Acropolis in august 2004. Great voice...

Evridiki in Nikea (Athens) - Greece

Evridiki in Nikea (Athens)

Evridiki

Evridiki is a very popular singer in Greece and in spite of her "fragile" appearance she has a very strong voice! I had a chance to see her in live concert in Athens.

Evridiki was born on the 25th of February. She grew up in Lefkosia in Cyprus and she started studying music from her very early years. She has a very nice, Greek, sensational and rare, name known to everybody from the myth of Orfeas and Euridiki (Orfeus and Eurydice).

In 1992 she took part in the European song competition of Eurovision, on behalf of Cyprus, with the song "Tairiazoume" ("We Match").

Mihalis in "Zigos" in Athens - Greece

Mihalis in "Zigos" in Athens

Mihalis Hatzigiannis

Mihalis Hatzigiannis is one of the most succesful young singer in Greece. He was born on 5/11/78. in Nicosia of Cyprus. He has a degree on classical guitar, piano and theoritican studies at the Musical Academy Of Cyprus (Royal College Of London).
In 1998 he represented his country in the Eurovision contest by singing the song "Genesis" of which the music is his. It took the 11th place.On March 2001 Mihalis got the award for the Best First Appearing Artist for 2000.

Thanks to my greek friend Giorgos I have almost all cds of Mihalis. I love his sweet voice and nice songs (even if I don't understand greek language rather good). I saw him in Zigos Music Center in Athens in 2003 and he was singing for Closing Ceremony of Athens Olympic Games in 2004. Now this nice greek man is my favourite greek singer!

Theme: Concert

• Updated Dec 12, 2004

Lilasel Used To Live Here!

Lilasel

“I am one of those who never knows the direction of my journey until I have almost arrived...”

Badges & Stats in Greece