"Megeve on Summer and Winter" Megève by Lilasel
Megève Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 104 photos
MEGEVE is an enchanting town, with a well preserved medieval centre featuring narrow cobbled streets, tastefully restored buildings and a picturesque church.
Summer Megeve propose many different activities and one of them, of course, to explore the area of famous Mont Blanc (White Mountain).
Actually Megève is a famous ski resort in the Alps, dating back to 1913. It started its development in the 1920s when Baroness Maurice de Rothschild opened its first major hotel in 1921, after becoming disenchanted with St Moritz (Switzerland) as a skiing resort. By the 1950s Megève was one of the most popular ski resorts in Europe, and attracted many celebrities.
It's a picturesque place, so calm and peaceful! I adore the architecture, I love the air of this area...
The two main ski areas of Megeve are Mont d'Arbois and Rochebrune which are independent of each other, save for a cable... more travel advice
There are a few pictures with the great view of Mont Blanc. The house isn't far from Flumet (it's between Flumet and... more travel advice
Lilasel's Related Pages
Megève Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Megeve on Summer and Winter"
- "Megeve: where the extrems live together"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Megève
- 21 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Megève?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Megève
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 165 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 83 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crete Island Intro, 59 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 30 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Latvia Intro, 24 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Intro, 27 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Megève Intro, 21 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yvoire Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue