"Duluth!" Top 5 Page for this destination Duluth by NateWill22

Duluth Travel Guide: 306 reviews and 463 photos

I visited Duluth for the first time this summer, and I was very impressed! It's not just your average college/port town on Lake Superior! It was great! From the beautiful scenary to the nice parks and food, it had everything! I hope to show you some really interesting things to see in and around Duluth so you can have the best experience possible in this awesome city. So next time you're in Minnesota (probably in the Twin Cities), drive the extra couple hours up to Duluth!

• Last visit to Duluth: Jul 2003
  • Intro Written Jul 29, 2003

• Jehcekah's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2004 at 6:23 AM

Hi Nathan! Impressive journal! I just visited Duluth for Grandma's Marathon and had a great time!! I really enjoyed your photographs!

• Easty's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2003 at 5:26 PM

Very interesting page on Duluth. After reading your page, I now realize Duluth as much to offer.

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2003 at 6:03 PM

Great page! Love your tips and photos... :)

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2003 at 9:05 AM

Thanks for making me discover Duluth and surrounding with this great page!

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2003 at 12:27 PM

Hey Nathan....nice job with Minnesota, eh? Looks like you're just as adept at chronicalling travel in the US as you are for the foreign destinations. :)

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2003 at 9:34 PM

Sounds like you found quite a gem there Nathan. Around town sounds like a good work out as well as interesting. That chili sure sounds good. Beautiful OBP areas and the Lutzen Ski area sounds like fun.

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2003 at 8:33 PM

I haven't made it to Duluth yet, but I do hope to go there (in the winter no less) to go birding in the North Woods.

• zrim's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2003 at 4:33 PM

Nate, I see you have been traveling up in my neck of the woods. Isn't Split Rock pretty cool?

Badges & Stats in Duluth