"Brig" Brig by NateWill22
Brig Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 266 photos
For me, my visit to Brig was about 25 minutes long.... unfortunately. It was a spot to change trains on my route from Luzern to Zermatt. It looked like a GORGEOUS town in the middle of those beautiful Alps. I've looked at other Brig pages here on VT and it looks like it has a lot of cool stuff! But, I guess I'll have to go back to Brig and really explore!
NateWill22's Related Pages
Brig Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stockalperpalast & the gate to Zermatt"
- "Welcome to Brig"
- "Brig - Gateway Town to the Mountains"
- "Brig - a gem in the Alps"
- "Brig / Brigue"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brig
- Hotels in Brig
- Transportation in Brig
- Restaurants in Brig
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brig
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brig?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brig
Top 10 Pages
- Zermatt Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Interlaken Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Duluth Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucerne Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grindelwald Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Ulm Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Sweden Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maine Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Hampshire Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos