"Myrdal, Norway" Myrdal by NateWill22
Myrdal Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 17 photos
Myrdal is a quiet little town 2,841 feet up in the Kjolen Mountains comprising of a train station, a few homes, and one small hotel. It is the main switching point from the Oslo trains to the famous Flåm Railway down to the fjords and Flåm.
Here is my brother and me standing in front of the Flåmsbana Train after stopping at the mighty Kjosfossen waterfall a few minutes from Myrdal.
Also visit my <A HREF="http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/4eb18/35e2c/">Flåm</A> page for more information and many many more pictures of the Norway in a Nutshell experience. It's one of my favorite pages! So check it out! Thanks for visiting, and have a nice day!
Then, EMBARK ON A VOYAGE THROUGH THE SPECTACULAR FJORDS!!!! more travel advice
NateWill22's Related Pages
Myrdal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Myrdal, Norway"
- "WELCOME TO MY MINUTE MYRDAL PAGE....:-)"
- "KjosFossen Falls"
- "MYRDAL...Sogn og Fordane...NORWAY"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Myrdal
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Myrdal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Myrdal
Top 10 Pages
- Zermatt Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Interlaken Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Duluth Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucerne Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grindelwald Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Ulm Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Sweden Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maine Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Hampshire Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos