"La plus belle ville d'Europe! Paris!" Paris by NateWill22

Paris Travel Guide: 22,664 reviews and 55,775 photos

If I had to choose my favorite city, Paris would have to be right up there near the top. I visited Paris in July of 1999 and the weather was perfect. Though I only had one full day to see the sights, I got pretty darn close to seeing just about everything! But of course, if you were an 11 year-old visiting Paris, wouldn't the Eiffel Tower be the grandure of your day? Maybe that doesn't apply just to 11 year-olds, but I could have been satisfied just seeing the Eiffel Tower becuase it was so incredible. Don't get me wrong though, there were tons of other awesome things in Paris. An unforgettable city you can't visit too many times.

• Last visit to Paris: Jul 1999
  • Intro Written Mar 1, 2003

• Apr 30, 2003 at 4:11 AM

gr8!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2003 at 2:51 PM

I have a son and a daughter who both loved Paris. Haven't been yet...but everyone says it is a beauty! Good pic.

• OrlandoBR's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2003 at 11:30 PM

So nice to share such great personal pictures with the rest of the world, isn't it? I wish I had one so cool as your own here. That's a great start, I will remember to come back, and yes, you should write more and more...

• morgane1692's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2003 at 6:11 PM

go ahead and add what you have here...even text is a good idea if the writing is bright and witty, and I think you can handle that, from what I've read so far...(thanks for your kind words!) This IS my favorite city in all of Europe, so far...

Badges & Stats in Paris