"La plus belle ville d'Europe! Paris!" Paris by NateWill22
Paris Travel Guide: 22,707 reviews and 56,112 photos
If I had to choose my favorite city, Paris would have to be right up there near the top. I visited Paris in July of 1999 and the weather was perfect. Though I only had one full day to see the sights, I got pretty darn close to seeing just about everything! But of course, if you were an 11 year-old visiting Paris, wouldn't the Eiffel Tower be the grandure of your day? Maybe that doesn't apply just to 11 year-olds, but I could have been satisfied just seeing the Eiffel Tower becuase it was so incredible. Don't get me wrong though, there were tons of other awesome things in Paris. An unforgettable city you can't visit too many times.
NateWill22's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Zermatt Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Interlaken Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Duluth Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucerne Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grindelwald Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Ulm Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Sweden Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maine Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Hampshire Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos