"National Park Dwingelderveld" Hoogeveen by blanter
Hoogeveen Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 194 photos
Contrary to the common opinion, there are some woods in the Netherlands. The most famous (and the biggest) is Hooge Weluwe in the center of the country, but this is by far not the only one. Dwingelderveld, in the North, is a national park protecting various landscapes: forest (connifer, leave and mixed), heather fields, and smth else. The best way to explore is on bike or to go for a day's hike. We could not do either, so we just arrived by car and walked around a couple of hours (mostly in the forested part).
blanter's Related Pages
Hoogeveen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our hometown!"
- "Dude....there is nothing here!"
- "National Park Dwingelderveld"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoogeveen
- Hotels in Hoogeveen
- Transportation in Hoogeveen
- Nightlife in Hoogeveen
- Restaurants in Hoogeveen
- Shopping in Hoogeveen
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoogeveen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hoogeveen
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Hoogeveen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoogeveen
Photos in HoogeveenSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Winterset Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Rostov Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Hanoi 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Koz'modem'yansk Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Hue Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Wadi Rum Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petra Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bethlehem Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kopor'ye Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Plitvicka Jezera National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues