"Dubrovnik" Dubrovnik by blanter
Dubrovnik Travel Guide: 1,865 reviews and 4,979 photos
Dubrovnik is an absolute must see. A dark side of this is that it is always crowded. Even in May we saw a lot of tourists; in Summer, it must be as in Venice. However, likewise Venice, you can escape the crowds by heading to residential areas within the Old City.
Areas in the South of the Old City (still within the Wall), Strosmajerova and uphill, are not crowded and there are... more travel advice
blanter's Related Pages
Dubrovnik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUBROVNIK , the Pearl of Croatia"
- "Dubrovnik and the beauty inside"
- "Dubrovnik - Ragusa"
- "Divine Dubrovnik"
- "Unavoidable Dubrovnik"
- "A Lovely Village Inside a Wall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubrovnik
- Hotels in Dubrovnik
- Transportation in Dubrovnik
- Nightlife in Dubrovnik
- Restaurants in Dubrovnik
- Shopping in Dubrovnik
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubrovnik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubrovnik
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Dubrovnik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubrovnik
Photos in DubrovnikSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Winterset Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Rostov Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Hanoi 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Koz'modem'yansk Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Hue Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Wadi Rum Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petra Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bethlehem Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kopor'ye Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Plitvicka Jezera National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues