"Nuuk the capital of Greenland" Nuuk by Mr.Mora
Nuuk Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 123 photos
Visiting Greenland is a great experience. In the capital Nuuk there´s several interesting activities. The most spectular perhabs is "the Board" in danish "Brædtet" from where the sealers and whalers catch is for sale.
Nuuk is a small capitol with around 12.000 inhabitants most local people but of course also many danes.
The best restaurant is Hotel Godthaab with a very delicious menuecard. I really recommend this place. Dont miss to try a steak of musk.
Don´t miss a boattrip on the fjord. Have a look at the many whales and enjoy the magnificent nature. You have to make an agreement with a local boatowner. There´s no touristtours as far as I remember.
- Pros:magnificent nature, kind people, picturesque houses, whales, musk, etc.
- Cons:no palms and no swimming in the sea.
- In a nutshell:Nuuk´s not Nice but anyway very nice
Nuuk is a moderne city with industry, fishing, service and administration. You can go around in the city by bus or by... more travel advice
There are one og two shops with local crafts, but maybe you are lucky to meet a local craftsman. This guy sold me 3... more travel advice
Mr.Mora's Related Pages
Nuuk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Another one of the places I really want to visit"
- "Nuuk the capital of Greenland"
- "The capital of Greenland"
- "DK-3900 Nuuk (Godthab), Greenland's capital."
- "I would like to go there one day"
- "Greenland AKA something. I should look at the map."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nuuk
- Hotels in Nuuk
- Transportation in Nuuk
- Restaurants in Nuuk
- Shopping in Nuuk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nuuk
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nuuk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nuuk
Photos in NuukSee All Photos (11)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greenland Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Nuuk Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.