"History of Spain" Cáceres by gusgom
Cáceres Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 213 photos
The old city, next to Plaza Major, is a beautiful place to start visiting Caceres city. The old city in protected by walls made of stone.
Inside, there are churches, old buildings owned by the governemnt of Caceres and used as official Government Departments.
Not so well conservated as other building in this old city, the Church is next to the Becerras' House.
To access the Church you have to use the stairs, which look like Piaza Espanga in Rome! (maybe??)
This house belonged I believe to the confident of Cortes. more travel advice
We stayed in a hotel behind the Town Halls. Hotels are expensive comparing price - quality. Maybe because Caceres is a... more travel advice
gusgom's Related Pages
Cáceres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cáceres, World Heritage site"
- "Caceres - UNESCO site"
- "Patrimonio dela Humanidad-Human Heritage"
- "History of Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cáceres
- Hotels in Cáceres
- Transportation in Cáceres
- Restaurants in Cáceres
- Shopping in Cáceres
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cáceres
- 14 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cáceres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cáceres
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 28 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Valencia Intro, 19 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Greater London Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Hannover Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Toledo Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Cáceres Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos