"You Must Go To Hawaii!!" Hawaii (State of) by GroovyDoc
Hawaii (State of) Travel Guide: 10,596 reviews and 27,490 photos
Going to Hawaii is not just going on vacation, but it's being immersed in a whole different - Hawaiian - culture. Go with an open mind, relaxed body and free spirit and you will have a blast!! Kauai is most secluded, Big Island has a lot of outdoor activities/parks/etc, Maui is for the adventurous and romantic, and Oahu has lots of entertainment, clubs, etc.
- Pros:Get to experience the Hawaiian culture
- In a nutshell:Go as soon as you can!
If you go to Maui, you should definitely set a day aside to do the Road to Hana, even if you don't drive the whole road.... more travel advice
You must go to the East Coast of Oahu, just north of Diamond Head. The coastline is spectuacular!! Overall I enjoyed... more travel advice
GroovyDoc's Related Pages
Hawaii (State of) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hang Loose in Hawaii"
- "Hawaiian Islands ~ GO Virtual"
- "A Month In Paradise"
- "Hawaii this beautiful place we fell in love with."
- "diver-x's Hawaii Page"
- "Scenic Hawaii"
- "BlueCollar's Hawai‘i"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hawaii (State of)
- Hotels in Hawaii (State of)
- Transportation in Hawaii (State of)
- Nightlife in Hawaii (State of)
- Restaurants in Hawaii (State of)
- Shopping in Hawaii (State of)
- Warnings and Dangers in Hawaii (State of)
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hawaii (State of)
- 14 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hawaii (State of)
Photos in Hawaii (State of)See All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Vail Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Alaska Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Houston Intro, 11 reviews
- Big Sky Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Waterbury Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Grand Teton National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Lyndonville Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos