Baden-Baden Favorite Tips by Nelie Top 5 Page for this destination
Baden-Baden Favorites: 14 reviews and 14 photos
Favorite thing: Very interesting oldtimer show in front of the Kurhaus. Many beautiful and well preserved cars. You can watch a wide range of different models and brands. Some car owners even wear clothes of the same era as their cars are.
Fondest memory: For more details see
Next Show will take place from :
Favorite thing: In case you urgently have to check your email account you could visit the Library . There your find several computers and for a low fee you have access to the internet.
Fondest memory: Address:
Lange Str. 43 (Shopping lane)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m
Thursday 1:00 p. m to 7:00 p. m.
Saturday 10:00 a. m. to 2:00 p. m.
Closed on Monday and Sunday
Favorite thing: Especially in Advent it is nice to go into this church. Because you can watch an extraordinary and lovely decorated crib.
Favorite thing: Do not only go the shopping lane up and down. It is really worth to leave the main street.
In Baden-Baden are many picturesque corners and no one is like the other
How far is it to...?
Favorite thing: Just beside the fontaine you find a mosaic of a star which shows the direction and the distance from Baden-Baden to big cities of the world.
Favorite thing: Lichtentaler Allee 8a, Tel.: +49 (0)7221-300763
Open daily except Monday from 11am to 6pm, Wednesday 11am to 8pm. Admission is 5 €, students 3 €, visitors' card holders 4 €..
Fondest memory: www.kunsthalle-baden-baden.de
Favorite thing: ...is that bench in Gönneranlage
It is wonderful to sit on the bench reading a book, listening to the sparkling water of the fountain or just day dreaming
More Reviews (29)
- See All Sammlung Frieder Burda
- See All Best Italian cuisine in town
- See All James Rizzi in Baden-Baden
- See All Hiking
Nelie's Related Pages
Baden-Baden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baden-Baden - not just for the rich"
- "THE SPA TOWN OF ROSES"
- "Baden-Baden, A German Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baden-Baden
- Hotels in Baden-Baden
- Transportation in Baden-Baden
- Nightlife in Baden-Baden
- Restaurants in Baden-Baden
- Shopping in Baden-Baden
- Warnings and Dangers in Baden-Baden
- See All...
Explore the World
- Malamala Island Hotels
- South Lake Tahoe
- Fethiye Hotels
- Tyin Hotels
- Tai Po
- Teelin Hotels
Badges & Stats in Baden-Baden
- 36 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Baden-Baden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baden-Baden
Photos in Baden-BadenSee All Photos (75)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baden-Baden Intro, 36 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Land Baden-Württemberg Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gernsbach Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rastatt Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Geroldsau Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bühlertal Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Förch Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Königschaffhausen Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Kaiserstuhl Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Baden-Baden hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Rastatt - Baden
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Brenner's Park Hotel And Spa
- 158 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Hotel Beeg
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 5, 2013
- Steigenberger Europaischer Hof
- 63 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 23, 2013
- Der kleine Prinz Hotel Baden- Baden
- 61 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 20, 2013
- Hotel Regent
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2013
- Hotel Am Markt
- 239 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013
- Hotel Belle Epoque
- 46 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 5, 2013
- Heliopark Zum Hirsch
- 71 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Hotel Colmar Garni Baden-Baden
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2009
- Hotel Merkur
- 113 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 16, 2013