"Hometown, USA" Columbia by mrclay2000
Columbia Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 34 photos
- Pros:Centrally located in the state with several attractions
- Cons:None of the townies seem to know the town's offerings
- In a nutshell:Boyhood home of President Polk, resting place of Sam Watkins, Pvt, CSA.
The home built by Polk's parents in 1816 saw the legal and professional start to Polk's illustrious career that... more travel advice
mrclay2000's Related Pages
Columbia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "columbia, tennessee"
- "Hometown, USA"
- "Columbia: Mule Town USA"
- "Columbia, Tennessee"
- "A nice small town near a major metro."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Columbia
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (83)
Have you been to Columbia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Columbia
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: We Can No Longer Tolerate..."
- Commented on one of fluteangel's Columbia travel pages
- Wrote a Review Former Home of President James K. Polk in Columbia Things to Do
- updated a Columbia Travel Page "Hometown, USA"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Former Home of President James K. Polk"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oklahoma City Intro, 106 reviews, 129 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 97 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 79 reviews, 80 photos
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 71 photos
- Prague Intro, 65 reviews, 66 photos
- United States of America Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos
- Guthrie Intro, 57 reviews, 59 photos
- London Intro, 51 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 51 reviews, 52 photos