"The Town That Frank Built" Bartlesville by mrclay2000
Bartlesville Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 38 photos
Bartlesville has long been regarded as the international headquarters for supergiant Phillips66 (now subsumed under ConocoPhillips). While still active in the fuel industry, Bartlesville also has a wealth of historic sites, including the mansion of Frank Phillips, the founder of Phillips66. Apart from that, there are several attractions and museums throughout town, making this an interesting diversion in northeast Oklahoma.
- Pros:Small enough you can breeze through in a few minutes
- Cons:Everything widely scattered rather than a cohesive whole
- In a nutshell:The biggest town in the county reaps its due rewards
This historic gem is situated in Montgomery County just over the Kansas border about an hour away. Filled with... more travel advice
Designed in the first quarter of the 20th century, the old Washington County Courthouse no longers see county... more travel advice
mrclay2000's Related Pages
Bartlesville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Town That Frank Built"
- "Bartlesville- Oil, Music, and... Oil"
- "Bartlesville, Oklahoma"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bartlesville
- Restaurants in Bartlesville
- Warnings and Dangers in Bartlesville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bartlesville
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (83)
Have you been to Bartlesville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bartlesville
- updated a Bartlesville Travel Page "The Town That Frank Built"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: We Can No Longer Tolerate..."
- Commented on one of AstroZombie's Bartlesville travel pages
- Wrote a Review Coffeyville, Kansas in Bartlesville Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Coffeyville, Kansas"
Photos in BartlesvilleSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oklahoma City Intro, 106 reviews, 129 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 97 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 79 reviews, 80 photos
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 71 photos
- Prague Intro, 65 reviews, 66 photos
- United States of America Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos
- Guthrie Intro, 57 reviews, 59 photos
- London Intro, 51 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 51 reviews, 52 photos