"Helena at the Foot of the Rockies" Helena by mrclay2000
Helena Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 72 photos
The state capitol buildings in all the states generally display the noblest and most elegant architecture on a civic level in the entire state. For poor states and rich alike, the resources of the entire legislature and constituency are normally involved in gathering materials and procuring the artisans and artists to produce the proudest public edifice the state can boast without facing criticism for over-opulence and over-spending. All our capitol buildings were generally finished long ago. They represent each new state's pride and ambition in joining the Union.
- Pros:Sits at the foot of the Rockies
- Cons:One of the windiest of American cities
- In a nutshell:Great Capital City - Perfect Kick-Off for Yellowstone or Glacier
mrclay2000's Related Pages
Helena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A capital and a boomtown"
- "A decade in Helena"
- "Colorful Helena in the Heart of Montana"
- "Windseekr's new Helena Page"
- "EmilyS's Helena Page"
- "Sammi59601's New Helena Page"
- "Helena at the Foot of the Rockies"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helena
- Hotels in Helena
- Restaurants in Helena
- Shopping in Helena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helena
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Helena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helena
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oklahoma City Intro, 106 reviews, 129 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 97 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 79 reviews, 80 photos
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 71 photos
- Prague Intro, 65 reviews, 66 photos
- United States of America Intro, 56 reviews, 60 photos
- Guthrie Intro, 57 reviews, 59 photos
- London Intro, 51 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 51 reviews, 52 photos