"My Hometown" New Toronto by travelbugcheri
New Toronto Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 146 photos
Toronto has gotten a bad rap lately...but pay no mind, it's still a safe city with a very low crime rate.
Toronto is said to be the most diverse city on the planet...it's not all hype either...it really is! For the most part people get along with other people here, regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation.
There are great restaurants, great clubs, shopping, beaches, amusement parks, museums, festivals, theatres, etc. You can enjoy all of the above on a budget too!
This page is still being bulit, so check back....
- Pros:Great Weather in the spring, summer fall, forget winter unless you like cold and snow
- Cons:hotels are pricey, if you look you can probably get a deal online though
- In a nutshell:Diverse in so many ways!
If you like to shop bring an extra bag for those purchases. There are so many good deals to be had, you may buy more... more travel advice
Carmens is a very famous steakhouse located in the heart of downtown Toronto. It's a former mansion, I think it was... more travel advice
travelbugcheri's Related Pages
New Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown"
- "The Place I Now Call Home..."
- "Toronto has its open arms to many cultures."
- "PIctures of Toronto"
- "My Home Town"
- "CN Tower Views"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Toronto
- Transportation in New Toronto
- Nightlife in New Toronto
- Restaurants in New Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Toronto
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to New Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Toronto
- New Toronto Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Dawson Creek Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.