"Wolfeboro" Wolfeboro by Krumlovgirl
Wolfeboro Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 48 photos
I didn't spend a lot of time in New Hampshire, but in the amount of time I did spend there I was in Wolfeboro a lot. It was the closest town to me of any size so if I wanted to eat out or go out for the evening it was where I had to go. The lake is beautiful and in the summer it's a nice place to spend some time at. Very New England-esque, if that's what you're looking for.
I was actually warned by the people who worked in the farmhouse NOT to go to Joe Green?s for the evening. They said that... more travel advice
There are two things that this place really has going for it. One is the location. It sets right on the lake and if you... more travel advice
Krumlovgirl's Related Pages
Wolfeboro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wolfeboro - the Oldest Summer Resort in America"
- "Welcome to "the oldest summer resort""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wolfeboro
- Hotels in Wolfeboro
- Transportation in Wolfeboro
- Nightlife in Wolfeboro
- Restaurants in Wolfeboro
- Shopping in Wolfeboro
- Warnings and Dangers in Wolfeboro
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wolfeboro
- 8 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Wolfeboro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wolfeboro
Top 10 Pages
- Richmond Intro, 90 reviews, 196 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lexington Intro, 47 reviews, 104 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kentucky Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 42 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berea Intro, 35 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lampeter Intro, 8 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glastonbury Intro, 9 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues