"Defiance...A city of mystery and intrigue." Defiance by crazyk

Defiance Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos

You have to view this place as a "paradise" city.

This place is a grate place to be if you are into factory work, having kids at 13 and the usual trip to the local mart.
Sometimes, you can get to Hardee's when they have a great deal going on, the traffic isn't that bad and the people here hate the big city and all it's things to do.

• Intro Written Oct 3, 2003

• Jul 10, 2011 at 6:09 AM

I'm with khop02. If you are looking for bright lights/big city this isn't the place for you. If you want a safe peaceful place to put down roots or stop by to learn about some quirky history then Defiance is worth checking out.

• dchrissy's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM

great....travelling for work and i get to drive from detroit to defiance since there are no direct flights to toledo. this should be interesting...hopefully things have progressed in the last 7 yrs!

• jjday10's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2008 at 6:51 PM

I'm quite amused by your comments on Defiance, mainly cause I've been there... I stumbled upon your page looking for something to do tonight while I'm in Boise- I'm deeply sorry that your only impression of my whole home state of Ohio is DEFIANCE. EW.

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2005 at 2:41 AM

khop02....he created an account just to comment on the 3 Defiance pages on VT; then he went elsewhere on the Internet defiantly defending Defiance. I remember seeing my first Amish at the Columbus zoo in Ohio. Maybe khop02 is that guy.

• Jan 13, 2005 at 8:24 PM

Are you to nieve to think before you write that the places you talk about are homes to families, children and good people. I am proud to be from Defiance, wish you could have seen it for what it was-not a mullet haven but GREAT!Home is what you make it.

crazyk

“Read a good airplane crash novel before flight.”

Badges & Stats in Defiance

Have you been to Defiance?

Latest Activity in Defiance