"Welcome to breathtaking Meridian, Id" Meridian by crazyk
Meridian Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 39 photos
This amazing structure has been a huge part of Meridian's heritage as one of Idaho's empire cities.
You can see that it has been recently painted too!
This structure has been known in southwest Idaho as one of the best places to bowl.
If you come to Meridian, this is a must! Even the lady at the Wendys drive thru told me so.
Population 36,000, between the two major population centers Boise and Nampa.
It has two Albertsons food centers and a Home Depot.
Meridian also has various gas stations to serve you better and plenty of fine restaurants for your hunger needs.
Also known as the Hub of the treasure valley.
I really hope you enjoy this website and I hope I did Meridian justice as a great place to visit and live.
- Pros:low cost of living,great bowling,fast food.
- Cons:ranks high nationally on suicide.
- In a nutshell:The airport is ten miles east on I-84
You can smell the sugar beet factory if you are here, so if you want to smell something different,(in the same area)use... more travel advice
After you get a respirator, you can come to Nampa and go to a concert(usually country) Don't take I-84, because it will... more travel advice
- See All Phoenix north
- Bring money
- See All Airfare wars.
- See All Room service!
- See All Idaho's most prized possesion.
- See All Free checks!!
crazyk's Related Pages
Meridian Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to breathtaking Meridian, Id"
- "It's ok, but it sure aint Texas.."
- "A great place to raise a family."
- "I like it here"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Meridian
- Hotels in Meridian
- Transportation in Meridian
- Nightlife in Meridian
- Restaurants in Meridian
- Shopping in Meridian
- Warnings and Dangers in Meridian
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Meridian
- 42 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Meridian?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Meridian
Top 10 Pages
- Meridian Intro, 42 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boise Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palm Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- McCall Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Seattle Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Miami Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
Latest Meridian hotel reviews
- Mr Sandman Inn And Suites
- 43 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 29, 2013