"Welcome to Mccall." McCall by crazyk
McCall Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 51 photos
Mccall, Idaho is situated along the Payette lake in central Idaho 103 miles north of Boise, it's population is about 2300, bt can swell to over 10,000 in the summer months, when everybody gets out of Boise to escape the heat.
It has a small town atmosphere probably because it is a small town.
This is a favorite for people who like to live in a town by a lake, such as Mccall.
There are plenty of activities to do here like water skiing and whale watching.
- Pros:small town, everybody knows everybody.
- Cons:small town, everybody knows everybody... and they talk too.
- In a nutshell:not just a bunch of hics.
This route runs north and south and has some spectacular scenery along the way with plenty of campgrounds to find. more travel advice
crazyk's Related Pages
McCall Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A life in the mountains!"
- "McCall;Summer and Winter Paradise"
- "mccalljones's new McCall Page"
- "Welcome to Mccall."
- "McCall Idaho Page"
- "McCall, Idaho!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in McCall
- Hotels in McCall
- Transportation in McCall
- Nightlife in McCall
- Restaurants in McCall
- See All...
Badges & Stats in McCall
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to McCall?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in McCall
Photos in McCallSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Meridian Intro, 42 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boise Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palm Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- McCall Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Seattle Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kauai Intro, 2 reviews