"Nice Beach Minutes away from TJ" Top 5 Page for this destination Rosarito by supune

Rosarito Travel Guide: 144 reviews and 390 photos

Quick Road Trip with the Family

We took a day trip to see the beach in Rosarito. It was more than 15 years since we visited here last. The only thing that I remember from last time was the Rosarito Beach Hotel. But now the city has lots of shops on the main road and some happening American style clubs.

We went on Feb 14th 2004. The drive was nice. We were there in a few hours and the drive back was nice.

The newly weds came too

The newest couple in the family decided to share their Valentines Day with us

Horses

Horses and Ponies were availabe for rent ($11 US/hr). Nobody wanted to go with me so I ended up not taking a ride :(

You could also rent ATVs, but I think riding a horse would have been cooler.

• Last visit to Rosarito: Feb 2004
  • Intro Updated Feb 15, 2004

• Nov 21, 2007 at 7:42 AM

Hi Supun i loved your family, so big and lovely thanks for sharing it. I haven't send my pictures but I'll share them too and hope you like mine

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2005 at 11:48 AM

Very nice page:)

• kenyneo's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2004 at 8:13 PM

nice beach for a spin ...cool

• ognini's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2004 at 9:38 AM

yo supun! you should have "lone rangered" it man! horse-back-riding is the greatest. next time we go will let you know!

• VdV's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2004 at 6:38 PM

I LOVE the photo of your mom and dad drinking the young coconut juice! Classic! :)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2004 at 10:38 AM

Great tips! It seems that Mexican horses are cheaper than American cars :-)

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2004 at 1:33 PM

No need to worry about steering the horses Supun, they know the way by heart, no matter where you try to steer them! Try it next time.

• shashasharon's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2004 at 4:16 AM

you should have taken a ride on the horses..rosarito looks beautiful..on Feb 14th 2004 I was in Quebec city -20.freezing..we went clubbing and from the hotel to the taxi cab I wished I had worn snowpants..hahaha

• Feb 18, 2004 at 8:26 PM

glad to see you and the fam had fun down there in rosarito. hey, bump into an asian girl wearing stilettos? heehee. nice to hear from you again. hope all's well. =)

supune Visits Here Frequently!

supune

“When your tired ass gets home say sumthin nasty”

Badges & Stats in Rosarito

Have you been to Rosarito?

Latest Activity in Rosarito