"You Can Always Go Home Again" Gainesville by Erin09340
Gainesville Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 222 photos
I spent some of the greatest years of my life in Gainesville. I attended the University of Florida from 1991-1996. I graduated with my BA in Geography in May, 1995. My college years included many highs and lows, great friends, many good times, and of course, Gator Football.
Like many alums, I still adore the Gators and try and visit as often as I can, but not as often as I'd like. I have yet to bring my husband to a game, though I have managed to bring him around to being a fan.
I wish I had more pictures to upload, but I haven't yet taken the time to scan them. One of these days...
- Pros:Gator Football, basketball, softball, baseball, swimming, tennis, golf, etc...oh, and scholastics
- Cons:Traffic is getting terrible and when did college kids get so rich?
- In a nutshell:Love it and it always feels great to return
Erin09340's Related Pages
Gainesville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "gainesville florida"
- "Gainsville Florida -"
- "Basaic Gainesville Page"
- "Gainesville Florida -"
- "Gainesville, Florida"
- "You Can Always Go Home Again"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gainesville
- Hotels in Gainesville
- Transportation in Gainesville
- Nightlife in Gainesville
- Restaurants in Gainesville
- Warnings and Dangers in Gainesville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gainesville
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Gainesville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gainesville
Top 10 Pages
- County Kerry Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Springs Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wyoming Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Lucia Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodensee Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.