"Fresh Air, Outdoor Activities, Beer, Pizza" Top 5 Page for this destination Salida by Erin09340
Salida Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 45 photos
Salida is a town about 2 hours from Colorado Springs. We often drive out there just to relax and enjoy the scenery. It's located in a valley surrounded by mountains. Monarch Ski area is just down the road, as are the College Peaks. There are ample opportunities for activity also. Everything from white-water rafting in the spring and summer, to skiing in the winter. Rock hunters find plenty to interest them and the rivers support fly-fishermen.
- Pros:All kinds of outdoor activity available
- In a nutshell:A nice place to visit
I've generally found Bensen's a better place for the beer then the food. In the summer, they have a beer garden set up... more travel advice
Erin09340's Related Pages
Salida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Salida, Colorado"
- "Salida, CO"
- "Fresh Air, Outdoor Activities, Beer, Pizza"
- "Salida.....from Cowboy country to Cosmopolitan?"
- "14er country"
- "Part cowpoke, part artsy I love Salida!"
- "Eric's Salida Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salida
- Hotels in Salida
- Nightlife in Salida
- Restaurants in Salida
- Warnings and Dangers in Salida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salida
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Salida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salida
Top 10 Pages
- County Kerry Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Springs Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wyoming Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Lucia Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodensee Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.