"Schloss Lichtenstein" Schloß Lichtenstein by Erin09340
Schloß Lichtenstein Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 45 photos
I've been to Schloss Lichtenstein twice now. My husband brought me there when we were still dating. It's a beautiful castle, small, but lovely. Apparently the dowager Duchess of the region still lives in part of it. The part that's open to the public has some beautiful views of the valley below.
On our first trip, we were there when the local fire school was having a test of their response. There was smoke billowing out of the windows and dummies being thrown through windows. It was fun.
- In a nutshell:An easy day trip from the Stuttgart area
Erin09340's Related Pages
Schloß Lichtenstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lichtenstein - castle & town"
- "SCHLOSS LICHTENSTEIN"
- "Lichtenstein Castle"
- "From Moscow to Ulm (BZS-2005) via Lichtenstein"
- "Schloss Lichtenstein"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schloß Lichtenstein
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Schloß Lichtenstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schloß Lichtenstein
Photos in Schloß LichtensteinSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- County Kerry Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Springs Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wyoming Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Lucia Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodensee Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.