"A Visit with Family" Stadtlauringen by Erin09340
Stadtlauringen Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
My Oma moved to the United States shortly after WWII. She was the only one of her immediate family to do so; the majority stayed in Germany. I've visited with my relatives a few times over the years. They live small towns outside Wurzburg and Schweinfurt. When I was a girl, my Onkel Emil took me on tractor rides around his farm. Exciting adventures for a girl from an urban area.
When Mom visited me and Chris, we wanted to make sure to visit. We stayed for several days and had a wonderful time. My relatives always make sure of that.
I can't offer many tips regarding places to stay or eat. In fact, there was only one Gasthaus in town (quite clean, pleasant, and reasonably priced) and my relatives definitely know how to cook!
Erin09340's Related Pages
Stadtlauringen Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Stadtlauringen
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Stadtlauringen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stadtlauringen
Top 10 Pages
- County Kerry Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Springs Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wyoming Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Lucia Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodensee Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.