"After 9 years, I'm a Florida Resident Again!" Erin09340's Profile
In the last few years, I have moved around quite a bit. Alabama, Kosovo, Germany, Colorado, Germany, and now I find myself back home in sunny Florida. Not exactly in my home town, but only 45 minutes from where I grew up. Tampa. Not entirely foreign to me, but I rarely saw more than the airport, clubs, amusement parks, and malls before. Now I have an opportunity to familiarize myself with another location before we move again.
Sadly, I haven't done as much traveling as I would have liked in the last few years. Chris positively hated Colorado Springs and flat refused to go anywhere. He was working and gone quite a bit while we were in Germany last time, but I managed a few trips with some girl friends. I made it to Barcelona, Dublin, Prague, Ljubljana, and Amsterdam. Chris finally came home for a little bit and we fit a Northern European cruise into our schedule. We sailed from Copenhagen to Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, and Stockholm. It was a gorgeous trip and we had a wonderful time.
Shortly before we left Germany, Chris and I managed a quick trip to Scotland. We visited Edinburgh, Inverness, and Loch Ness.
The rest of 2009 we likely won't be traveling as much. We built a cabin in the NC mountains which we'll naturally visit as often as possible. We're also tentatively thinking about a trip to the Bahamas to see family. We shall see.
Here's a picture of my girl Maxie
Favorite Movies: Waiting for Guffman, Best in Show, A Mighty Wind, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, 24 Hour Party People
Favorite Bands: Joy Division and New Order, The Sisters of Mercy, Sonic Youth, The Ramones, VNV Nation
Favorite Books: The Handmaid's Tale, John Sandford's Prey Series, Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, and books by Val McDermid and Mark Billingham
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 182 Reviews
- 367 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 33 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Uploaded a Photo to "After 9 years, I'm a Florida Resident Again!"
updated their Profile Page "After 9 years, I'm a Florida Resident Again!"
- updated a Prague Travel Page "Prague"
- Posted in Travel Italy Forum "Re: Rome to Pompeii?"
- Commented on one of Beograd's Böblingen travel pages
- Wrote a Review Climb to the Castle Ruins in Nagold Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- County Kerry Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Springs Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wyoming Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Lucia Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodensee Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22471 Reviews - 55005 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3096 Reviews - 5870 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos