"Fantastic Sunrises" Daytona Beach Shores by crdoc
Daytona Beach Shores Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 10 photos
I build Bridges and Waterways for a living. Although my neck and arms turned a solid, aged, copper color. My legs were a baby pink because of wearing Levi's all the time. If you are like me; expect a few laughs from the locals. Especially; if they can tell you are burnt, and you cant.
I stayed at a beachside Hotel, on the ground floor, with a sliding pateo door facing the ocean. I dont think I have ever slept more soundly as I did that night. Better that those nature tapes. And when the sun rose from the water. You feel really small and awed at the grand scope of this world.
- Pros:The day life of driving on the beach and the night sounds.
- Cons:feeling like a 6 ft. broad shouldered burnt gorilla on an itty bitty three-wheeler
- In a nutshell:if you bring plenty sunscreen; even the day after is beutiful
crdoc's Related Pages
Daytona Beach Shores Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Daytona Beach Shores, Florida"
- "Fantastic Sunrises"
- "~ Daytona Beach Shores, Florida ~"
- "Fun in the Florida Sun"
- See All...
- Hotels in Daytona Beach Shores
- Transportation in Daytona Beach Shores
- Restaurants in Daytona Beach Shores
- Shopping in Daytona Beach Shores
- Warnings and Dangers in Daytona Beach Shores
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Daytona Beach Shores
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Daytona Beach Shores?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Daytona Beach Shores
No friends yet.