"Crown Jewel of the Canadian National Park System" Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park by zrim

Jasper National Park Travel Guide: 437 reviews and 1,123 photos

• Last visit to Jasper National Park: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 11, 2003

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2011 at 12:50 PM

I hope to be as fortunate as you and get there one day to take in the beauty of the nature. YOur pictures and comments are well done.

• 807Wheaton's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2009 at 7:07 AM

We spent three days in Jasper September 2008 and really enjoyed the sights. Very relaxing and expensive! The crowd of tourists is definitely nil in September.

• cuddlz's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2008 at 9:31 AM

Looking to get married next summer in Jasper and fill my dream of by horse back getting married beside a waterfall. Is Sunwapta Falls the place???

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2007 at 9:36 AM

Great pics. The whole area is now on my radar for 2008.

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2006 at 9:28 AM

I ended up exploring Jasper ... alone .... I did miss having someone to share the day with ... but solo travel meant I got to take all the turnoffs I wanted, when I wanted :) Great pics and tips of a beautiful place!

• trek06's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2005 at 7:36 PM

Enjoyed your Jasper pics! I've been there before but now i miss it more!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2005 at 4:10 PM

Stunning scenery indeed = the falls are truely wonderous

• Sambawalk's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2005 at 6:37 AM

Thanks for your spendid pics. I did miss out a lot when I visited Jasper in 1988. Sure I will go back to places you introduced. Cheers.

• Darby2's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 4:18 AM

Jasper is one of my favorite areas....it doesn't have the commercialism that Banff does.... and it's just a 3 hr drive from my place

• annk's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2005 at 6:42 AM

All I can say is breathtaking!!! We are so looking forward to our trip to Canadian Rockies. Fantastic, useful tips!

zrim

“I'm thirsty”

Badges & Stats in Jasper National Park

Have you been to Jasper National Park?