"The Minute and the Majestic" Kootenay National Park by zrim
Kootenay National Park Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 131 photos
The mountain vistas are fantastic, but I found myself fascinated by all the small growing things underfoot. Add a few bighorned sheep, a moose and a couple deer and Kootenay turned out to be an adventure that I will long remember.
- Pros:life in all it's glorious forms
We saw a female moose, but as soon as she caught sight of us she bolted into the brush and therefore I could not get a... more travel advice
Since Kootenay just has the one road, you must retrace your route or face an extra hundred miles by taking Highway 95 up... more travel advice
zrim's Related Pages
Kootenay National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Minute and the Majestic"
- "THE BEAUTIFUL KOOTENAYS"
- "Kootenay National Park of Canada"
- "Driving through the nature"
- "Canyons and Hot Springs"
- "Our first Canadian National Park"
- "Kootenay National Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kootenay National Park
- 46 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Kootenay National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kootenay National Park
Photos in Kootenay National ParkSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos