"Outstanding Golf" Kohler by zrim
Kohler Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 24 photos
Links golf in Wisconsin? It's true. Some of the best golf in the world can be played at the Kohler resort just outside Sheboygan, Wisconsin which is about an hour north of Milwaukee. The Whistling STraits course is only a few years old and already it is slated to host the PGA Championship in August 2004. Another course at Kohler is Black Wolf Run which already has hosted a Women's U.S. Open.
The course looks very difficult, but if you play from the proper tees, it is playable. Wide fairways and the greens are... more travel advice
Whistling Straits is a fun place to golf. Bunkers everywhere (some 400-500 on the course) and stunning views across the... more travel advice
zrim's Related Pages
Kohler Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Community Flush With Money"
- "Outstanding Golf"
- "Kay_C's new Kohler Page"
- "European Village in Wisconsin"
- "Howilli's new Kohler Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kohler
- Hotels in Kohler
- Restaurants in Kohler
- Shopping in Kohler
- Warnings and Dangers in Kohler
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kohler
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Kohler?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kohler
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos