"Where the Buffalo Roam" Top 5 Page for this destination Custer State Park by zrim
Custer State Park Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 88 photos
One of the great places in the continental U.S. to get a good closeup look at wildlife. Wild burros, herds of Buffalo, prairie dog towns. Lots of wildlife in this out of the way corner of South Dakota.
It's not just animals that make this park worth the drive. The scenery is very nice with rolling hills, pine forests and... more travel advice
Buffalo abound in this state park. Therefore, if you have never seen a buffalo and it has been your lifelong desire to... more travel advice
zrim's Related Pages
Custer State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Custer State Park: Something for Everbody"
- "The Jewel of the Black Hills"
- "A Relaxing Week in the Beauty of the Black Hills"
- "Where the Buffalo Roam"
- "Custer State Park"
- "Basaic Custer State Park Page"
- "A Land of Wildlife"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Custer State Park
- Hotels in Custer State Park
- Restaurants in Custer State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Custer State Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Custer State Park
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Custer State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Custer State Park
Photos in Custer State ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos