"What you see is what you get" Top 5 Page for this destination Fargo by zrim

Fargo Travel Guide: 103 reviews and 155 photos

Fargo is strictly a drive-thru city. It might be ok to pull over to refuel, but I would strongly advise against spending the night or even detouring off the interstate to check out the downtown or other neighborhoods. Simply put, nothing is going on here. Fargo is blander than bland.

• Last visit to Fargo: Jun 2003
  • Intro Written Jul 24, 2003

• Sep 1, 2007 at 3:59 PM

...So next time you come here, be a little more creative please and don't judge us by that crappy picture you took on the 12th Avenue bridge in north Fargo. I know that area- it's called the Industrial park. Every city has one...

• zrim's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2006 at 8:04 AM

All these Fargo residents get up in arms about my comments and yet they are too lazy to build their own page about their beloved city.....kind of proves my point.

• Dec 31, 2006 at 12:18 AM

How long have you EVER stayed in Fargo, honestly. A lot of famous people have preformed at the Fargodome and people in Fargo like Entertainment, too. Sure, we could go to a place far away to see things, but really, having the fargodome is just easier.

• my2kids's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2006 at 8:16 PM

What's interesting to note... Is that the Rolling Stones have indeed played at the Fargo Dome. In 1999 to a SOLD OUT crowd no less, Years before this comment was even posted.....

• Jun 20, 2006 at 6:21 PM

The Missle is in the parking lot of the Fargo Air Musuem. ND if it left the union would become the third largest nuclear power on Earth-The air musuem is worth a stop. You'd be amazed @ who has played the Dome. Before you bash- spend sometime here.

• Jan 28, 2006 at 10:11 PM

NDSU is now Division 1 in ALL sports. Maybe the rolling stones haven't played here, but Many famous people have. We have a domed stadium because in northern places it snows. The Fargodome serves it's many purposes well.

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2005 at 3:43 PM

Sounds like we will go back to Minnesota, donchaknow.

• charlize's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2004 at 9:48 AM

Fargo is a college town all around. There is no tourist attractions at all. IMHO, it's fun to shop and eat there, but otherwise if you are touring ND there is not much to tour in this city. But I still enjoy Fargo, it is a growing city.

• sambarnett's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2004 at 10:37 PM

what if we all spoke Pig Latin...?

• Dec 16, 2003 at 8:16 AM

The significance (had you stopped to read): for the 60's, 70's and 80's the fields west of Fargo contained most of the U.S.A.'s nuclear defense ICBM's . A dirty job, but we speak english, not russian because of these babies.

zrim