"What you see is what you get" Fargo by zrim
Fargo Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 237 photos
Fargo is strictly a drive-thru city. It might be ok to pull over to refuel, but I would strongly advise against spending the night or even detouring off the interstate to check out the downtown or other neighborhoods. Simply put, nothing is going on here. Fargo is blander than bland.
Fargo and Moorhead, MN are separated by the Red River (one of the few rivers in the States that flows from south to... more travel advice
I believe the JCPenney store to be the most architecturally interesting building in town. And the storm clouds, hands... more travel advice
zrim's Related Pages
Fargo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Fargo Page"
- "Fargo, North Dakota"
- "Fargo - West Fargo, North Dakota"
- "Fargo - We used to shop there"
- "What you see is what you get"
- "Fargo, ND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fargo
- Hotels in Fargo
- Transportation in Fargo
- Nightlife in Fargo
- Restaurants in Fargo
- Shopping in Fargo
- Warnings and Dangers in Fargo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fargo
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Fargo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fargo
Photos in FargoSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos