"River City" Red Wing by zrim
Red Wing Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 64 photos
Red Wing is one of my favorite places in Minnesota. It is a small city of some 16,000 inhabitants. It lies along the banks of the Mississippi River and the town is nestled amongst and between a series of pretty bluffs.
I came across this unique little sculpture the other day. It is located right across the street from the St. James... more travel advice
Nothing says Minnesota like a Lutheran Church. Every town and village has at least one and a city the size of Red Wing... more travel advice
zrim's Related Pages
Red Wing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "River City"
- "Shoe City"
- "Red Wing"
- "On the hunt for Bald Eagles"
- "Wildlife Habitat"
- "Red Wing, Goodhue County, Minnesota"
- "Red Wing, US"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Red Wing
- Hotels in Red Wing
- Transportation in Red Wing
- Restaurants in Red Wing
- Shopping in Red Wing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Red Wing
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Red Wing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red Wing
Photos in Red WingSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos