"Spring Torrents" Gooseberry Falls State Park by zrim
Gooseberry Falls State Park Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 27 photos
Gooseberry Falls State Park is the first of a series of wonderful state parks on the north shore of Lake Superior north of Duluth. Highway 61 bisects Gooseberry, so there is no excuse not to stop and have a look at the falls. They always run to some extent, but the gush with tremendous power in the springtime (which in northern Minnesota means May and June).
The new visitor center opened in 1996. You can pick up a map, brochures for area attractions and chat with the park... more travel advice
Apparently, the beavers did not take the winter off and sun themselves in Arizona or Florida as many Minnesota snowbirds... more travel advice
zrim's Related Pages
Gooseberry Falls State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spring Torrents"
- "Gooseberry falls state park MN"
- "Taking a gander at Gooseberry Falls"
- "Gooseberry Falls State Park"
- "A Pleasant Surprise"
- "Gooseberry Falls State Park, Minnesota"
- "Beautiful falls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gooseberry Falls State Park
- Hotels in Gooseberry Falls State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gooseberry Falls State Park
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Gooseberry Falls State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gooseberry Falls State Park
Photos in Gooseberry Falls State ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos