"A scenic bypass just outside Grand Junction" Colorado National Monument by zrim
Colorado National Monument Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 94 photos
I don't think anyone would want to center a trip around Colorado Monument, but it is an interesting diversion for a couple hours. Only a few minutes from Grand Junction or an easy side trip from Arches National Park.
Colorado Monument is basically a canyon. A fairly small one as compared to the larger canyons in the region. But scenic... more travel advice
zrim's Related Pages
Colorado National Monument Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Colorado NM - Land of Plateaus & Canyons"
- "Like the Little Grand CAnyon"
- "Colorado National Monument"
- "A scenic bypass just outside Grand Junction"
- "Gem of Western Colorado"
- "Colorado Territory"
- "Pictures of Colorado National Monument"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Colorado National Monument
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Colorado National Monument?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Colorado National Monument
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos