"Mecca" Santa Monica by zrim

Santa Monica Travel Guide: 457 reviews and 1,055 photos

Went to Santa Monica for the sole purpose of attending my first VT meeting. Along the way we experienced LA's dreadful traffic, but we arrived close to the right time and met such luminosities as Giampiero, Tilman, Jenn D, SantaMonicaboy, Nike333 and last and certainly least Yubert.

• Last visit to Santa Monica: Feb 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 6, 2004

Travelogues (1)

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2004 at 10:18 AM

Nice job. Yubert is quite the character!

• yooperprof's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2004 at 4:07 PM

Wow! Those California VT meeting are a lot more glam than the ones I've been to in Chicago. Those VT celebs look like they just finished shooting one of those reality tv shows.

• mrclay2000's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2004 at 12:49 PM

I think you were looking for "luminaries." "Luminosities" makes everyone sound like a zeppelin. The tale of the tape picture with Yubert is priceless.

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2004 at 1:50 PM

Nicole is also far more sober than G l think this was really useful, tell me again, HOW MUCH beer ?

• Yubert's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2004 at 2:51 PM

Haha, too bad you guys left before the real partying started!! Next time, TJ!!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2004 at 6:19 PM

Great descriptions of the meeting and great Jenn's boots :-) I wish be there that time!

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2004 at 4:40 PM

Yeah, we're all a bunch of geeks with no social lives . . . but we sure no how to get a good song stuck in our heads.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2004 at 8:56 AM

That looks like a wild bunch that you got yourself tied up with! Lucky to escape in one piece!

• Dumpymotel's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2004 at 6:02 AM

Great pictures Zrim.... Looks like there was lots of beer and pizza for all. Santa Monica can be fun if your in the mood for it. Did you see John Ritter's house?

zrim

“I'm thirsty”

Badges & Stats in Santa Monica

Have you been to Santa Monica?

Latest Activity in Santa Monica