"AARP and Golf" Green Valley by zrim
Green Valley Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 11 photos
- Pros:weather is pretty darn nice
- Cons:homogeneous community of oldsters
- In a nutshell:if you like to golf, and are over 60, this is your place
The Sonoran desert is not well know for its trees. Yet Madera Canyon is nothing but trees. First hardwoods then pine... more travel advice
zrim's Related Pages
Green Valley Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AARP and Golf"
- "Retirement Community South of Tucson"
- "RALPH_LUCHT's new Green Valley Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Green Valley
- Hotels in Green Valley
- Nightlife in Green Valley
- Restaurants in Green Valley
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Green Valley
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Green Valley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Green Valley
Photos in Green ValleySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos