"Glaciers, fjords and marine mammals" Top 5 Page for this destination Kenai Fjords National Park by zrim

Kenai Fjords National Park Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 52 photos

• Last visit to Kenai Fjords National Park: Sep 2001
  • Intro Written Mar 11, 2003

• SteveOSF's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2008 at 11:53 AM

Beautiful country! Great descriptions of the glaciers.

• chewy3326's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2006 at 1:07 PM

Wow, the glaciers look really beautiful. Nice pics

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2004 at 2:47 PM

Ok, not only do we have the same birthday and we both golf (in my case, sort of), I am visiting the Kenai Fjords this summer. Great tips and photos of the glaciers - I'll remember to dress warmly.

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2004 at 12:05 PM

Hi, Eagle Eye! :o) I'm longing to visit Alaska. Calving must be really spectacular! Stunning beauty and power of Nature.

• shrimp56's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2004 at 8:51 AM

Wonderful glacier pictures -- I remember the delayed sound also -- and I also fremember being VERY COLD!! Took 2 Irish Coffees to return me to normal!

• Dumpymotel's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2004 at 5:17 AM

I wonder how cold Alaska is in August.... Brrrrrrrrr It can't be too warm or all those Glaciers would melt !!!

• annk's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2004 at 5:02 AM

Looks like you had a nice sunny day. We had some rain but it was still the highlight of our Alaska trip.

• Jul 26, 2003 at 7:17 PM

Mankind for the most part is consumed with the one grand meaning of life. What they fail to realize is that there are many. Your travel history proves this assertion of mine.

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2003 at 3:53 PM

I haven't been to this area in almost 20 years! Great Pictures Phil! Glaciers are so cool! Hmhm I mean Cold!!

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2003 at 7:31 PM

Sensational! I've this love affairs with the glaciers :-)))

zrim

“I'm thirsty”

Badges & Stats in Kenai Fjords National Park

Have you been to Kenai Fjords National Park?