"More interesting than you may think" Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota by zrim

North Dakota Travel Guide: 611 reviews and 1,239 photos

Other than Fargo (which has no redeeming qualities as far as I can tell) North Dakota is a fascinating place. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in places such as Jamestown, Bismarck, Dickinson and Theodore Roosevelt National Park.

• Last visit to North Dakota: Jun 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 4, 2003

• JosM's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2007 at 7:54 PM

Enjoyable reading and very nice pics. Thanks

• hindu1936's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2006 at 6:15 AM

c'mon phil, we could get truckloads of tourists by putting giant farmers, loggers, bean pickers, and beavers all along Seven mile lane. we are eagerly looking forward to seeing these silly things. thanks for ALL your pics.

• Astrobuck's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2005 at 2:22 PM

Great ND pages!! You are right about the interesting part. I loved it driving through there on my way to to Canada, and I miss it dearly......

• mikelisaanna's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2005 at 7:27 PM

We enjoyed your North Dakota page. It is one of the few states that we have never visited, so maybe now we'll have to find a way to get there.

• Buckz's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2005 at 4:33 AM

I think those sculptures are great!

• minstrel74's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2005 at 8:30 PM

Fantastic page! Your tongue-in-cheek writing style makes for a hugely entertaining and interesting portrayal of this oft-overlooked state. Only 3 states I've missed--this being one. Now I can't wait to go! Great work here.

• sinoda's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2004 at 11:12 PM

Hi zrim. Thanks for this interesting view of ND. In FIN the so called self-art is not uncommon. Ordinary people without any education in any art style do such sculptings. Yet, I don't know if Gerry is a real artist but I am fond of such unartistic art. S

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2004 at 4:27 PM

great page

• craic's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2004 at 6:52 AM

What an amazing page. I am gobsmacked. You have sucked the juice out of North Dakota. One tiny thing. I did not know Lewis and Clark set off in 2004.

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2004 at 1:18 PM

North Dakota really sounds very interesting with all your tips and lovely pics!

zrim

“I'm thirsty”

Badges & Stats in North Dakota

Have you been to North Dakota?

Latest Activity in North Dakota