"Where I live--the land of 10,000 lakes" Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota by zrim
Minnesota Travel Guide: 2,929 reviews and 5,730 photos
Minnesota is a friendly place. Very cold in the winter, but very lovely in the spring, summer and fall. There really are 10,000 lakes and the folks around here love to get out and play on those lakes whether it is summer or winter.
- Pros:the friendly people
- Cons:it can be a bit brisk
Also known as the Northern Lights. An unforgetable experience. The shimmering greens, sometimes purples. Folks who live... more travel advice
There is an old saying about the weather in Minnesota in the spring--"if you don't like the weather just wait five... more travel advice
zrim's Related Pages
Minnesota Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where I live--the land of 10,000 lakes"
- "Minnesota Back Roads and Byways"
- "Minnesota – Gopher State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Minnesota
- Hotels in Minnesota
- Transportation in Minnesota
- Nightlife in Minnesota
- Restaurants in Minnesota
- Shopping in Minnesota
- Warnings and Dangers in Minnesota
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minnesota
- 168 Reviews
- 229 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Minnesota?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minnesota
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos