"A Drinking Town" Galway by zrim
Galway Travel Guide: 509 reviews and 929 photos
Not only is Galway a University town, which in my experience generally leads to a certain amount of inebriated revelry, but it is a popular spot for urban lads to go have a drink up. So if pubs and clubs are your thing, make sure Galway is on the itinerary. Now, me getting a bit long in the tooth, I like a beer or ten, but I also try for a ten o'clock bedtime. That wasn't really going to happen in Galway, not unless I had a good twenty pints. So I'm afraid my most distinct memories of Galway are the THUMP, THUMP, THUMP-de-THUMP, from the nightclub facing our hotel room window.
zrim's Related Pages
Galway Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A walk around Galway"
- "The Far West of Europe"
- "Galway.. City of Tribes"
- "Galway- the big little city"
- "Galway City- My favourite Irish city...so far"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Galway
- Hotels in Galway
- Transportation in Galway
- Nightlife in Galway
- Restaurants in Galway
- Shopping in Galway
- Warnings and Dangers in Galway
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Galway
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Galway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Galway
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos