"Crossroads of Mali" Top 5 Page for this destination Mopti by zrim
Mopti Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 109 photos
Mopti is a medium size city on the Niger River in central Mali. It is a jumping off place for explorations north to fabled Tombouctou, east to the mysterious Dogon country, or south to ancient Djenne. Mopti, itself, does not have too many attractions other than a few nightclubs and the languid Niger River.
At the end of the day, after a hard day's work, many people will wash up in the river. I would not suggest that a... more travel advice
Though the world famous mud mosques of Tombouctou and Djenne are much larger, Mopti has a pleasing mud mosque of its... more travel advice
zrim's Related Pages
Mopti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mopti: Love it or hate it..."
- "Crossroads of Mali"
- "Mali Crossroads"
- "Good Luck"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mopti
- Hotels in Mopti
- Transportation in Mopti
- Restaurants in Mopti
- Warnings and Dangers in Mopti
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mopti
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Mopti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mopti
Photos in MoptiSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos