"Textiles, Pottery and ancient Bambara capital" Segou by zrim
Segou Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 75 photos
Segou is a medium sized town on the Niger River. It is an excellant spot to but textiles, pottery and other Malian art. It also lies in close proximity to the ancient village of Segou Koro which once was the capital of the Bambara Kingdom.
zrim's Related Pages
Segou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Segou and the Niger River"
- "Segou: the old capital of the kingdom Bambara"
- "Textiles, Pottery and ancient Bambara capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Segou
- Hotels in Segou
- Transportation in Segou
- Nightlife in Segou
- Restaurants in Segou
- Shopping in Segou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Segou
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Segou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Segou
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 90 reviews, 108 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kootenay National Park Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Northfield Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Dakota Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos